Sheet Pan Crispy Parmesan Garlic Rooster is such a simple meal with crispy breaded hen with potatoes and asparagus. It’s simple to make, simple to scrub up, and is the right meal for any event!
I really like sheet pan meals as a result of they’re so easy and there are such a lot of varieties so to change issues as much as be just right for you. Take a look at some extra of. my favorites like this Sheet Pan Sausage and Veggies, this yummy Sheet Pan Crispy Cheddar Pork Chops and this Sheet Pan Cashew Chicken.
Sheet Pan Crispy Parmesan Garlic Rooster
This sheet pan hen is crunchy on the surface and juicy on the within. It’s a complete dinner made all on one pan. A full meal with only one dish to scrub? Signal me up! Life can get so busy, and I really like a fast and straightforward meal for my household throughout the week, particularly on the busiest nights.
Crispy parmesan garlic hen is certainly one of my household’s favourite meals. The hen is dredged in eggs and seasoned breadcrumbs not solely including in delicous taste however creating that delicous and golden exterior edge. Then you definitely add within the potatoes and veggie of your alternative ( I’m a fan of roasted asparagus). It’s so yummy, you’ll all the time wish to add this to your dinner rotation!
Substances in Sheet Pan Garlic Rooster
These substances are easy and assist this hen come collectively so rapidly. You possibly can try the recipe card on the backside of the put up for the entire precise ingredient measurements.
- Rooster breasts: Juicy and tender hen breasts function the primary protein on this dish.
- Salt and pepper: Important seasonings that improve the flavors of the hen and greens.
- Eggs: I all the time use massive eggs when cooking.
- Milk: I used 1 % milk on this recipe.
- Panko breadcrumbs: Mild and crispy Japanese-style breadcrumbs that present a satisfying crunch to the hen.
- Parmesan cheese: This provides a wealthy and savory taste to the breadcrumb coating.
- Italian seasoning: You should use storebought however I like to make use of my homemade Italian seasoning.
- Garlic powder: Provides a scrumptious garlicky style to the hen.
- Child potatoes: Small and tender potatoes roasted to perfection are a scrumptious and hearty facet dish.
- Asparagus: Recent and vibrant inexperienced greens that complement the hen with their crisp texture and earthy style.
- Olive oil: Used to toss the potatoes and asparagus, including a contact of richness and serving to them roast evenly.
The right way to Make Sheet Pan Rooster
Baked to perfection, the hen turns golden and crispy, whereas the greens turn into superbly caramelized. It’s really easy to arrange and packed yummy substances, everybody wil like it!
- Prep: Preheat the oven to 425 levels Fahrenheit. Spray a sheet pan with cooking spray or line it with parchment paper. Put aside
- Arrange a dredging station: Whisk collectively egg and milk in a shallow dish. Add panko, parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder in one other shallow dish.
- Coat hen: Salt and pepper the hen. Dredge them within the egg combination after which coat them within the panko combination. Lay them in your sheet pan.
- Put together greens: In two medium-sized bowls, add the asparagus and potatoes. Salt and pepper and toss with the olive oil. Lay the potatoes subsequent to the hen on the sheet pan.
- Bake: Bake for Quarter-hour. Flip the hen over, add the asparagus, and proceed baking for 12-Quarter-hour or till the hen reaches an inside temperature of 165 levels Fahrenheit.
Are you able to make this crispy parmesan hen in a skillet?
You possibly can undoubtedly cook dinner this within the skillet. Add two tablespoons oil to a medium-sized skillet. Add the hen to the pan and cook dinner on all sides for about 3-4 minutes till the surface is crispy and the hen is cooked all through.
Are you able to make this hen in an air fryer?
Sure! I really like cooking issues in an air fryer, particularly hen ( check out this scrumptious and basic hen recipe for those who actually wish to take a look at out the very best of the very best!). You possibly can cook dinner this hen in an air fryer at 380 levels Fahrenheit for about 12 minutes, flipping the hen midway by means of.
This sheet pan garlic hen makes scrumptious leftovers! After consuming it the primary evening then, you’ll be able to have the identical factor for lunch tomorrow and even chop up this hen and add it to a yummy salad.
- Within the Fridge: After your hen and potatoes have cooled, place them in an airtight container and retailer them in your fridge. They may final for 2-3 days.
- To Reheat: Preheat the oven to 350 levels Fahrenheit. Place the hen and veggies in a 9×12 baking dish and add 2 tablespoons of water to the dish. Cowl it with foil and cook dinner for 10-Quarter-hour or till the interior temperature reaches 165 levels Fahrenheit.
Preheat the oven to 425 levels Fahrenheit. Spray a sheet pan with cooking spray or line it with parchment paper. Put aside
In a shallow dish, whisk collectively egg and milk. In one other shallow dish add panko, parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder.
Salt and pepper the hen. Dredge them within the egg combination after which coat them within the panko combination. Lay them in your sheet pan.
In two medium sized bowls add the asparagus and potatoes. Salt and pepper and toss with the olive oil. Lay the potatoes subsequent to the hen on the sheet pan.
Bake for Quarter-hour, then flip the hen over and add the asparagus and proceed baking for 12-Quarter-hour or till the hen reaches an inside temperature of 165 levels.
Up to date on June 20, 2023
Energy408kcal (20%)Carbohydrates23g (8%)Protein43g (86%)Fats15g (23%)Saturated Fats5g (25%)Polyunsaturated Fats2gMonounsaturated Fats7gTrans Fats0.02gLdl cholesterol164mg (55%)Sodium545mg (23%)Potassium968mg (28%)Fiber3g (12%)Sugar2g (2%)Vitamin A307IU (6%)Vitamin C17mg (21%)Calcium267mg (27%)Iron2mg (11%)
All dietary info is predicated on third social gathering calculations and is just an estimate. Every recipe and dietary worth will fluctuate relying on the manufacturers you utilize, measuring strategies and portion sizes per family.