Spinach stuffed hen breast is flavorful, filling, fast, and straightforward to whip up! Full of tender spinach, cream cheese, and freshly grated Parmesan cheese, there may be nothing boring about this hen breast recipe.
I like hen for dinner! What can I say, it’s an affordable and straightforward protein that can be utilized in so many alternative methods. If you’re within the temper for extra hen recipes, you’ve bought to do this Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken, this Crockpot Apricot Chicken, and this Chicken Francese.
Stuffed Rooster Breast with Spinach
You guys! The flavour on this spinach stuffed hen breast is off the charts! Possibly you don’t all the time consider taste once you hear hen breast, however this recipe is about to interrupt the mildew. It’s simple, low carb, and but so flavorful and filling. To not point out you might be getting loads of veggies in with recent spinach. This isn’t my first stuffed hen breast recipe (do this stuffed Tuscan garlic chicken), nevertheless it may simply be the most effective!
If you’re new to the stuffed hen scene, prepare for an actual deal with! It’s a lot extra enjoyable to eat than a daily hen breast. I really feel like I’ve just about mastered moist hen breast (simply do this honey butter baked chicken recipe), however regardless of how wonderful the sauce is, nothing compares to slicing right into a hen breast that’s FILLED with cream cheese. I imply, simply whole bliss! I completely love baked chicken, and this recipe is simply to die for.
Right here’s the excellent news, this spinach stuffed hen breast recipe has actually easy simple to return by substances. You possibly can change up the seasoning on this hen nonetheless you want, I speak about different seasoning choices down under within the tip field. You could find the measurements within the recipe field.
- Rooster Breasts: You’ll need 4 hen breasts for this recipe.
- Olive Oil: I want the flavour of olive oil, however you should use no matter oil you favor.
- Shallots: They’re candy and have a refined taste that you simply’ll love! You might use an onion as an alternative.
- Garlic: Contemporary garlic cloves convey out a lot taste on this hen.
- Spinach: You’ll prepare dinner recent spinach till it’s completely smooth, then add it to the cream cheese filling.
- Salt and Pepper: To boost all of the flavors within the filling.
- Oregano: I like the wonderful odor and earthy taste it provides.
- Thyme: I feel it pairs completely with hen breast!
- Purple Pepper Flakes: That is non-obligatory, however I like the punch of taste and warmth that they add.
- Cream Cheese: It’s the proper choice for the filling as a result of it bakes rather well and it’s tangy and candy.
- Parmesan Cheese: I like freshly grated Parmesan cheese on this recipe.
Spinach Stuffed Rooster Breasts
It’s really easy to make! You’re going to have the ability to whip up this spinach stuffed hen breast and have it within the oven in about 20 minutes. Ensure you plan simply over an hour for the full prepare dinner time and preparation. Let’s get making this scrumptious hen!
- Prep: Preheat your oven to 375 levels fahrenheit and put together your hen by drying each off and slicing a pocket into each. Put aside.
- Prepare dinner Spinach: In a medium skillet over medium excessive warmth, warmth 1 tablespoon of oil and saute your shallots for about 3 minutes. Add in your garlic and chopped spinach. Then prepare dinner till your spinach has wilted. Then take away from warmth.
- Make Seasoning: In a small bowl, combine your salt, pepper, oregano, thyme, and purple pepper flakes. Then divide this combination in half.
- Make Filling: In a medium bowl add your softened cream cheese, parmesan cheese, cooked spinach and shallots and half of your spice combine. Combine effectively to mix.
- Season and Stuff Rooster: Rub the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil onto every hen breast after which season each with the remaining spice combine. Stuff every hen evenly with the spinach and cream cheese combination till it has all been used.
- Bake: Place the stuffed breasts onto a 9X13 inch baking dish. Bake uncovered for 30-45 minutes, or till the hen is cooked by and there’s a good brown crust on the highest of every one.
- Take pleasure in: Take away the hen from the oven and serve recent!
Suggestions for Making Spinach Stuffed Rooster Breast
The factor I like most about cooking hen is you’ll be able to actually taste it any method you want! Listed below are some methods you could change up this recipe to suit what you have already got in your pantry, or simply fit your tastebuds extra.
- Change Up Seasonings: You possibly can completely change issues up! Don’t stick to simply oregano and thyme, you’ll be able to go along with garlic powder and paprika! You might additionally do your favourite hen seasoning, and even change issues up with a seasoning mix like Italian seasoning or Cajun seasoning.
- Customise Stuffing: You possibly can change up the cheeses to make issues your personal! Attempt feta cheese, mozzarella cheese and even cheddar as an alternative! I actually love swiss cheese with hen. You might strive gouda, havarti, or actually something you might be within the temper for!
- Overlaying Rooster Whereas Baking: I point out that you’ll prepare dinner the hen uncovered. In the event you do examine the hen and see any burning, you’ll be able to cowl the hen with aluminum foil for the remainder of the prepare dinner time. Make it possible for your hen is absolutely cooked by checking the interior temperature.
I like making spinach stuffed hen breast as a meal prep dish as a result of they make incredible leftovers! Right here is find out how to retailer them.
- Within the Fridge: Retailer your leftovers in an airtight container within the fridge for as much as 5 days.
Preheat your oven to 375 levels fahrenheit and put together your hen by drying each off and slicing a pocket into each. Put aside.
In a medium skillet over medium excessive warmth, warmth 1 tablespoon of oil and saute your shallots for about 3 minutes. Add in your garlic and chopped spinach. Prepare dinner till your spinach has wilted. Take away from warmth.
In a small bowl, combine your salt, pepper, oregano, thyme, and purple pepper flakes. Divide this combination in half.
In a medium bowl add your softened cream cheese, parmesan cheese, cooked spinach and shallots and half of your spice combine. Combine effectively to mix.
Rub the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil onto every hen breast and season each with the remaining spice combine. Stuff every hen evenly with the spinach and cream cheese combination till it has all been used.
Place the stuffed breasts onto a 9X13 inch baking dish. Bake uncovered for 30-45 minutes, or till the hen is cooked by and there’s a good brown crust on the highest of every one.
Take away the hen from the oven and serve recent!
Energy434kcal (22%)Carbohydrates6g (2%)Protein35g (70%)Fats30g (46%)Saturated Fats12g (60%)Polyunsaturated Fats2gMonounsaturated Fats13gTrans Fats0.01gLdl cholesterol118mg (39%)Sodium1209mg (50%)Potassium552mg (16%)Fiber1g (4%)Sugar2g (2%)Vitamin A790IU (16%)Vitamin C4mg (5%)Calcium351mg (35%)Iron1mg (6%)
All dietary info is predicated on third occasion calculations and is barely an estimate. Every recipe and dietary worth will range relying on the manufacturers you utilize, measuring strategies and portion sizes per family.