Pre-order our new cookbook to get a FREE e-book with 5 unique recipes. They don’t seem to be within the e book or on the weblog—you do not wish to miss them!
Our new cookbook Easy Really feel Good Meals comes out in lower than a month! Making a cookbook is an extended course of—we’ve been engaged on this one for over two years. I can’t consider that it’s going to lastly be out on the earth! I’m so excited to share it with you.
Easy Really feel Good Meals will hit bookstore cabinets on April 25, however right this moment’s submit is a reminder that it’s out there for pre-order NOW! Why pre-order?
- You’ll be assured a duplicate of the e book on launch day. Get a sneak peek of what’s in it here!
- AND we’re providing a free e-book as a thanks present! It has 5 EXCLUSIVE recipes that aren’t within the e book or on the weblog. You don’t wish to miss them! Hold studying to see what they’re.
What’s within the e-book?
The bonus recipe e-book accommodates simply that: bonus recipes! We initially developed them for the cookbook, however we ran out of area to suit them in. We LOVE all of them, and I feel you’ll too.
Recipe 1: Kimchi Noodle Soup
This recipe is ideal for cool days in early spring. Spiked with ginger, kimchi, and gochujang, the broth is tangy and evenly spicy, and it’s stuffed with slurp-able soba noodles and julienned veggies. Non-compulsory: high your bowl with a soft-boiled egg for a heartier meal.
Recipe 2: Roasted Carrot Halloumi Bowls
If you already know me, you already know that I like a recipe that makes use of a complete vegetable, tops, skins, stems, and all. I add smoky roasted carrots to this vibrant grain bowl. Then, I take advantage of their tops to make a punchy inexperienced sauce to drizzle over it. These recent parts distinction fantastically with crispy roasted chickpeas, earthy bulgur, and wealthy, salty halloumi cheese.
Recipe 3: Baked Broccolini & White Bean Skillet
This recipe is a weeknight recreation changer! It comes collectively in a single skillet in below half-hour, AND it’s scrumptious. Large chunks of baked feta cheese high a flavorful layer of white beans and broccolini. Garnished with a nutty pistachio gremolata, it’s shiny, recent, and tremendous satisfying.
Recipe 4: Cauliflower Parmesan
Like eggplant Parmesan, however, you already know, cauliflower. It’s saucy, tacky perfection.
Recipe 5: Granola Bars, 2 Methods
Shock: this recipe is definitely 2 recipes! I share an AMAZING base for home made granola bars, plus two enjoyable variations: Double Chocolate and Fruit and Nut. I’ve made lots of home made granola bar-type snacks through the years, and these are positively my favourite. I can’t rely what number of batches I’ve made to date!
- How do I get the e-book? Ship your cookbook receipt to email@example.com. We’ll electronic mail you the e-book!
- Is that this e-book the identical because the meal plan e-book you provided in January? No! It is a completely different e-book with fully new recipes.
- What’s in Easy Really feel Good Meals? This cookbook consists of 125+ recipes for 2 varieties of cooks: those that love straightforward recipes that they will make proper now and people who wish to plan forward. Half the recipes are “at-the-ready recipes,” that are easy to make and use fundamental substances. The remaining are “upfront recipes,” that are designed for meal prep. Get a sneak peek of the cookbook here!
Glad cooking, mates! Thanks a lot to your help.